Brand-X Andrecht "Stinger" Deck - A recreation of Brand-X artist, Bernie Tostenson's original art from 1980 - on an updated version of the original 1980 Stinger, made super functional with some additional length and our INSANE medium aggressive XD88 concave
SUPER LIMITED EDITION - only 100 will be made in each color - all will be numbered and you can choose to get Dave Andrecht’s Autograph or not
PRE-ORDER - SHIPPING PLANNED FOR DECEMBER (in time for CHRISTMAS)
- Mold: medium aggressive
- Shape: Original 80s Stinger with an elongated nose and overall deck length for amazing modern functionality
- Tentative (rough) dimensions on modern hole pattern: Length: ~32-33", Width: 11", nose ~3.5", tail ~6.75", with a 16+” WB (however, the exact dims will come once shape is finalized)
- Hole Pattern: OLD & NEW
- Wheel Well: all four
- Edges: original route
- Material: 7-ply, Canadian Hardrock Maple
- High-quality, amazing hand-done screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, hand-painted, finished and shipped from SoCal, USA
PREORDER - This item is currently on pre-order and will ship in MID-DECEMBER 2023. All other items purchased with this item will be held until that time. Items do not ship separately unless purchased in different orders.
PLEASE NOTE: The picture provided is a MOCK-UP and is not the exact shape or exact color of the deck. We are going to recreate the original stinger shape while adding some length to the nose and overall deck, and adding our killer medium aggressive concave, so some specs will vary and won't be finalized until the decks are completed. Please refer to the info provided and ask questions if you are unsure. Our reissue decks are HAND SCREEN PRINTED and decks are HAND PAINTED - each and every one is slightly different. Colors, fades and unique errors or attributes in the graphics vary from one to the other, and the deck you receive may not look exactly like the picture provided. You are buying a deck color, not an exact graphic color. These are not heat transfer duplicates, they are each amazing, original, hand-made works of art. Please ask if you have questions and ask for a pic of the deck you’ll receive if your unsure. We do not offer exchanges unless a product is defective.