Krypto COMPETITION CONCAVE Deck - HAND PAINTED SCREEN PRINTED GRAPHICS using the ORIGINAL RUBYLITH HAND CUT FILMS from 1982
- Deck Shape: Wilbur Pig
- Mold: Love Seat (medium-aggressive)
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 30.75"
- Wheelbase: 16.75”
- Nose: 3"
- Tail 6.5"
- Width over trucks: front 9.1”, back 9.75”
- Edges: Top and Bottom route
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple
- Hand-done screen-printed graphics
- Decks made by legendary deck maker, the Professor, Paul Schmitt in Baja, California
- Decks designed, painted, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
PLEASE NOTE: Our reissue decks are HAND SCREEN PRINTED and each and every one is slightly different. Colors, fades and unique errors or attributes in the graphics vary from one to the other, and the deck you receive may not look exactly like the picture provided. You are buying a deck color, not an exact graphic color. These are not heat transfer duplicates, they are each amazing, original, hand-made works of art. These are HAND PAINTED SCREEN PRINTED GRAPHICS using the ORIGINAL RUBYLITH HAND CUT FILMS from 1982. Please ask if you have questions and ask for a pic of the deck you’ll receive if your unsure. We do not offer exchanges unless a product is defective.