This is your chance to get a RipStik Natural Halo Skateboard. This raffle is for a super exclusive, unique variation of our reissue decks. These are Uber rare, highly collectible/valuable decks.
This RAFFLE is for 25 spots at $20 each. The winner will be selected on FB LIVE once all the tickets are sold. The deck will be shipped immediately after the drawing and shipping will be free in the continental US; If you are out of that area and you win, we will contact you to make shipping arrangements.
Atlantic Skates RipStik Skateboard Reissue
The first original RipStiks were, of course, red Pigs. Patrick was screen-printing the red Pigs at Action Island in Ocean City, Maryland in 1983, so these go back quite a ways...
- Mold: C-33
- Shape: classic 10” x 30” Pig shape
- Dimensions: 30" x 10"
- Hole Pattern: BOTH
- Wheel Well: all four
- Edges: Flat (no route)
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple Wood
- High-quality full color screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
- Packaging: shrink-wrapped with sticker