Toxic Denny Riordon Men-in-the-Head Reissue - WHITE Paint Deck - every one of these decks is a one of a kind
- Mold: Fatboy (double kick aggressive)
- Shape: Original 80s Denny
- Dimensions: 10.25” x 31”
- Wheelbase: 15.25”
- Nose” 4.5”; Tail: 6.5”
- Hole Pattern: old and new
- Wheel Well: front
- Edges: top and bottom route
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple
- Hand-done, amazing screen-printed graphics by world-class screen printing artist, Chicken
- Decks designed, made, painted, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
PLEASE NOTE: These are hand-done artist inspired screen printed decks. Every deck is different and colors vary on the graphics from deck to deck. Top graphics are all different colors.
I collect Brand-X boards because they are basically artwork to me as I love the art of Silk Screening and skateboarding. I usually ride mass produced reissues from Powell but lately their foreign made decks lack that nice thick USA board feel. My Brand-X get hung up for me to enjoy so I bought this Denny to actually ride. They are skateboards after all and the 15 year old in me is screaming at me for not riding any of my beautiful screened USA made boards. Man, was I missing out. This feels like a true old school board because its still made like one!. I'd hate to ruin the graphics but these things are made to be used and so I will. The screening is amazing. The board is just the right thickness to look and feel good and its as straight as an arrow. Concave and tail feel great. Running 169 Indys and 59mm wheels. These boards are never a disappointment.