SETS OF TWO (2) RAILS WITH HARDWARE
Rails or Ribs are narrow strips of tough plastic that's screwed on to the bottom of decks. They serve multiple functions. For one, having rails attached long the edges makes it easier for riders to perform grab tricks by providing more grip. In addition, rails protect the bottom of decks while performing grinds that would otherwise scrape your deck. These are the toughest and thickest rails available, made of HDPE
- Colors: 2 rails and mounting hardware
- Length: 13 - 14.5" (riff raff are 13”)
- Width: 3/4”
- Height: 1/2"
- lightening have 4 holes @ 3.25” apart
- zig zag and straight have 4 holes @ 4” apart
- Hardware: 8 screws
- Packing: Free sticker
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image
I bought both the zig zag and straight rails. Both compliment my boards and feel great to grip.