This is a COMBO PACK with a rare Natural/Halo RipStik and a premium RipStik Sweatshirt (SIZE L only)
The first original RipStiks were, of course, red Pigs. Patrick was screen-printing the red Pigs at Action Island in Ocean City, Maryland in 1983, so these go back quite a ways...
- Deck Color: Natural wood with pink halo
- Bottom Graphic: Classic RipStik (vulture) art in oranges, reds, black and white
- Top Graphic: Classic RipStik (skull) art in one Color Black
- Mold: SN-33
- Shape: classic 10” x 30” Pig shape
- Dimensions: 30" x 10"
- Hole Pattern: BOTH
- Wheel Well: all four
- Edges: Flat (no route)
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple Wood
- High-quality full color screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
- Packaging: shrink-wrapped with sticker
THESE ARE EXTREMELY RARE AND COLLECTIBLE. ONLY 5 OF THESE DECKS WILL EVER BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR IN RAFFLE.
RipStik Premium unisex Sweatshirt in Grey and Black
Get the Classic RipStik Designs in an Ultra Soft Premium Crewneck Sweatshirt. The trendiest crewneck with stylish melange colors. A super soft combed ringspun blend that feels like butter.
Black RipStik skull on front, four-color RipStik vulture and skull on back. Made with pride in the USA.