High Energy RipStik GREY/BLUE Skateboard - Shipping in Late June
Patrick was screenprinting the very first RipStik Pigs at Action Island in Ocean City, Maryland in 1983, so these go back quite a ways...We are stoked to make these in such a killer shade. These will be light the midnight sky with metallic flakes in the paint.
- Deck Color: Grey/Blue Stain
- Bottom Graphic: Classic RipStik 1 graphic with added white outline
- Top Graphic: Classic RipStik 1 logo
- Mold: SN-33 (single kick, flat bold nose, medium concave)
- Shape: classic 10” x 30” Pig shape
- Dimensions: 30" x 10"
- Hole Pattern: BOTH
- Wheel Well: all four
- Edges: Flat (no route)
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple Wood
- High-quality full color screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
- Packaging: shrink-wrapped; free sticker