Brand-X Tibs Parise PRO MODEL "40 inches of Freedom" 9"x40" LIMITED EDITION LONGBOARD Decks - DECKS are LIMITED EDITION of 100. You may choose autographed and numbered or not autographed.
- Deck Shape: 40" PERFORMANCE Long Board (Tibbs' calls it "40 inches of Freedom)
- Mold: high performance concave with a kick in the nose and tail
- Dimensions: 9" wide by 40" long
- WB: 20.25"
- Nose: 7.5"
- Tail: 8"
- Width across Trucks (nose and tail): 8.75" - we suggest Ace Classic-55 or Ace AF1-60s
- Wheel Well: ALL FOUR
- Edges: Route
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple
- Deck shaped developed by Tibbs Parise in SoCal for Brand-X in partnership with Paul Schmitt.
- Decks cut and pressed by legendary skateboard manufacturer, Professor Paul Schmitt in Baja, California, Mexico
- Artwork designed for Brand-X by legendary skateboard graphic artist, Will Wiscott and applied via a high definition digital transfer graphic.
Received my Tibs. Absolutely beautiful! Very nice addition to my quiver. Top notch quality and craftsmanship. The folks at Brand-X are passionate and care about their customers. A favorite!