Toxic Team Logo REISSUE COMPLETE Skateboard
This deck is the perfect hybrid shape: street worthy with a vert fish feel...This deck is being be done in our Team shape with our Fat Boy concave with both old and new hole patterns. This functional ‘ATV’ shape will eliminate any apprehension. Dimensions: 9.75” x 31.75
TEAM TOXIC Logo Decks were originally created between 1989-1992 and we will be doing it (like all reissue decks we do) screen-printed in the original high-quality style.
- Mold: FatBoy (agressive double kick concave)
- Shape: Team
- Dimensions: 31.75" x 9.75"
- Width at front truck - 9”
- Width at back truck - 8.5”
- Wheelbase 14.5"
- Hole Pattern: old and new
- Wheel Well: NONE
- Edges: Routed
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple
- Hand-done 80s style screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from SoCal, USA
Funny how I ended up with this board. Originally I ordered the Team board, but then had to call Amy and Pat because I hadn’t seen my order confirmation (should have checked my spam 😬). We talked for awhile and then ended up coming up with this build. My board came in yesterday and it’s so RAD AF!!!! Can’t wait to shred this weekend. Will for sure build a few more from Amy and Pats shop. They’re very cool to work with.