Brand-X Bernie Flagship Deck on our perfect 9.1" Modern Grosso-Shape with a DUAL 14.75 & 15.25" WB for tons of riding styles
This is the second deck in the new Brand-X DAREDEVIL SERIES. We are recognizing some of our favorite daredevils, pioneers and meaningful numbers in this series. This new "Bernie Flagship" Daredevil graphic pays homage to a true pioneer in skateboard graphics, Brand-X founding artist, Bernie Tostenson. Bernie began his skateboard graphics career at SIMS in the 1970s, working with Tom Sims to create the legendary Sims logos and graphics of that era. In 1983, Bernie left Sims and joined Bud Fawcett (who just left Vision) to start Brand-X. Bernie constantly broke the mold, pushed the boundaries, and created a new, highly creative and challenging artistic and screen-printing style, that could not be matched by the large corporate companies of the time. Bernie was the first to do full deck graphics and used up to 16 colors on a deck (think Weirdo and X-Dream, for examples). Bernie went to Vision after Brand-X, and carried through his legendary graphics all across the skate industry for three decades. He is arguably one of the most influential skateboard artists of his generation.
- Mold: Aggressive Modern
- Deck Shape: Grosso
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 32.5"
- Dual Wheelbase: 14.75" & 15.25"
- Nose: 6.5"; Tail: 6.5"
- Truck holes width at nose: 8" 15/16th; Truck holes width at tail: 8" 7/16th
- Hole Pattern: NEW
- Wheel Well: none
- Edges: top and bottom route
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple
- Amazing detailed, distressed graphics done with super high definition process transfers
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from SoCal, USA