Toxic Dave Crabb Snake STREET FIRST-EVER Reissue from 1990, in the original "Moose" shape, with new truck holes in a dual WB for amazing functionality.
- Mold: Modern medium with a kick in the nose
- Shape: The Moose
- Dimensions: Length: 32.25", Width: 10", Tail: 7"
- Hole Pattern: Dual New
- WB 14.5" & Nose 6"
- WB 15" & Nose 5.5"
- Wheel Well: none
- Edges: routed
- Material: 7-ply, Canadian Hardrock Maple
- High-quality, amazing hand-done screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, pressed, printed, finished and shipped from SoCal, USA
Exactly what I was looking for. Quality made with a classic shape.