High Energy TOO LATE TO SKATE (DoomsDay) Deck - this is the first-ever reissue of this super rare, collectible deck. We used the ACTUAL, ORIGINAL screen-printing films from 1985 to paint these decks!
- Mold: Medium “Love Seat” Concave with a tiny kick in the nose
- Deck Shape: Old School Classic Pig
- Dimensions: 10" x 30"
- Wheelbase: 16"
- Wheel Well: all four (some decks will have paint in the wheels wells and some will have natural, multi color stained veneers showing through) - NOTE, WHEEL WELL COLORS VARY AND MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE DECK PICTURED!
- Edges: top and bottom route
- Material: 7-ply, Hardrock Canadian Maple cut and pressed by Paul Schmitt at his legendary factory in Baja California, Mexico
- Hand-done 80s style screen-printed graphics
- Decks designed, painted, finished and shipped from Southern California, USA
I had this board in blue back in the day… would ride it at the miniramp outside the Jolly Roger amusement park in Ocean City, MD! If it’s possible, this reissue looks even better than the original… I mean, check out those wheel wells! Keep ‘em coming…